Sito web Oswald Arrigo Ltd, DMC - Malta
The role will involve the following main duties:
– Handling of group / MICE proposals.
– Handling of FIT bookings / operations.
– Back office support, day to day operations and administration.
– Dealing and negotiating with suppliers.
– Offering a prompt, friendly and courteous service to our suppliers and partners.
– Assisting other members of the team with various duties.
– Reporting to management and handling other company tasks as necessary.
The ideal candidate must have:
– Previous experience in a similar role and qualifications in the fields of tourism.
– Speak fluent English, Italian, and any other languages will be considered an asset.
– Certifications showing degrees and relevant qualifications required.
– Excellent negotiation, communication skills, and able to work well within a team.
– Available references from past jobs.
– Be flexible, dynamic, able to multitask and work under pressure.
– Be living in Malta and available for an interview.